How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of standing; also, attitude or pose in standing;
- n. - A state of standing or rest; equilibrium.
- n. - The spot or place where anything stands, especially where
a person or thing habitually stands, or is appointed to remain for a
time; as, the station of a sentinel.
- n. - A regular stopping place in a stage road or route; a place
where railroad trains regularly come to a stand, for the convenience of
passengers, taking in fuel, moving freight, etc.
- n. - The headquarters of the police force of any precinct.
- n. - The place at which an instrument is planted, or
observations are made, as in surveying.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?