How many syllables in Stall
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - A stand; a station; a fixed spot; hence, the stand or
place where a horse or an ox kept and fed; the division of a stable, or
the compartment, for one horse, ox, or other animal.
- v. i. - A stable; a place for cattle.
- v. i. - A small apartment or shed in which merchandise is exposed
for sale; as, a butcher's stall; a bookstall.
- v. i. - A bench or table on which small articles of merchandise
are exposed for sale.
- v. i. - A seat in the choir of a church, for one of the
officiating clergy. It is inclosed, either wholly or partially, at the
back and sides. The stalls are frequently very rich, with canopies and
- v. i. - In the theater, a seat with arms or otherwise partly
inclosed, as distinguished from the benches, sofas, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?