How many syllables in Spit
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A long, slender, pointed rod, usually of iron, for holding
meat while roasting.
- n. - A small point of land running into the sea, or a long, narrow
shoal extending from the shore into the sea; as, a spit of sand.
- n. - The depth to which a spade goes in digging; a spade; a
- n. - To thrust a spit through; to fix upon a spit; hence, to
thrust through or impale; as, to spit a loin of veal.
- n. - To spade; to dig.
- v. i. - To attend to a spit; to use a spit.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?