How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or pertaining to society; relating to men living in
society, or to the public as an aggregate body; as, social interest or
concerns; social pleasure; social benefits; social happiness; social
- a. - Ready or disposed to mix in friendly converse;
companionable; sociable; as, a social person.
- a. - Consisting in union or mutual intercourse.
- a. - Naturally growing in groups or masses; -- said of many
individual plants of the same species.
- a. - Living in communities consisting of males, females, and
neuters, as do ants and most bees.
- a. - Forming compound groups or colonies by budding from basal
processes or stolons; as, the social ascidians.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?