How many syllables in Slow
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- - imp. of Slee, to slay. Slew.
- superl. - Moving a short space in a relatively long time; not
swift; not quick in motion; not rapid; moderate; deliberate; as, a slow
stream; a slow motion.
- superl. - Not happening in a short time; gradual; late.
- superl. - Not ready; not prompt or quick; dilatory; sluggish; as,
slow of speech, and slow of tongue.
- superl. - Not hasty; not precipitate; acting with deliberation;
- superl. - Behind in time; indicating a time earlier than the true
time; as, the clock or watch is slow.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?