How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Separate or apart from others; single; distinct.
- a. - Engaged in by only one on a side; single.
- a. - Existing by itself; single; individual.
- a. - Each; individual; as, to convey several parcels of land,
all and singular.
- a. - Denoting one person or thing; as, the singular number; --
opposed to dual and plural.
- a. - Standing by itself; out of the ordinary course; unusual;
uncommon; strange; as, a singular phenomenon.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?