How many syllables in Seize
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To fall or rush upon suddenly and lay hold of; to gripe
or grasp suddenly; to reach and grasp.
- v. t. - To take possession of by force.
- v. t. - To invade suddenly; to take sudden hold of; to come upon
suddenly; as, a fever seizes a patient.
- v. t. - To take possession of by virtue of a warrant or other
legal authority; as, the sheriff seized the debtor's goods.
- v. t. - To fasten; to fix.
- v. t. - To grap with the mind; to comprehend fully and
distinctly; as, to seize an idea.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?