How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of cutting, or separation by cutting; as, the
section of bodies.
- n. - A part separated from something; a division; a portion; a
- n. - A distinct part or portion of a book or writing; a
subdivision of a chapter; the division of a law or other writing; a
paragraph; an article; hence, the character /, often used to denote
such a division.
- n. - A distinct part of a country or people, community, class,
or the like; a part of a territory separated by geographical lines, or
of a people considered as distinct.
- n. - One of the portions, of one square mile each, into which
the public lands of the United States are divided; one thirty-sixth
part of a township. These sections are subdivided into quarter sections
for sale under the homestead and preemption laws.
- n. - The figure made up of all the points common to a
superficies and a solid which meet, or to two superficies which meet,
or to two lines which meet. In the first case the section is a
superficies, in the second a line, and in the third a point.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?