How many syllables in Scene
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The structure on which a spectacle or play is exhibited; the
part of a theater in which the acting is done, with its adjuncts and
decorations; the stage.
- n. - The decorations and fittings of a stage, representing the
place in which the action is supposed to go on; one of the slides, or
other devices, used to give an appearance of reality to the action of a
play; as, to paint scenes; to shift the scenes; to go behind the
- n. - So much of a play as passes without change of locality or
time, or important change of character; hence, a subdivision of an act;
a separate portion of a play, subordinate to the act, but differently
determined in different plays; as, an act of four scenes.
- n. - The place, time, circumstance, etc., in which anything
occurs, or in which the action of a story, play, or the like, is laid;
surroundings amid which anything is set before the imagination; place
of occurrence, exhibition, or action.
- n. - An assemblage of objects presented to the view at once; a
series of actions and events exhibited in their connection; a
spectacle; a show; an exhibition; a view.
- n. - A landscape, or part of a landscape; scenery.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?