How many syllables in Save
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The herb sage, or salvia.
- a. - To make safe; to procure the safety of; to preserve from
injury, destruction, or evil of any kind; to rescue from impending
danger; as, to save a house from the flames.
- a. - Specifically, to deliver from sin and its penalty; to rescue
from a state of condemnation and spiritual death, and bring into a
state of spiritual life.
- a. - To keep from being spent or lost; to secure from waste or
expenditure; to lay up; to reserve.
- a. - To rescue from something undesirable or hurtful; to prevent
from doing something; to spare.
- a. - To hinder from doing, suffering, or happening; to obviate the
necessity of; to prevent; to spare.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?