How many syllables in Salve
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- interj. - Hail!
- v. t. - To say "Salve" to; to greet; to salute.
- n. - An adhesive composition or substance to be applied to wounds
or sores; a healing ointment.
- n. - A soothing remedy or antidote.
- n. - To heal by applications or medicaments; to cure by remedial
treatment; to apply salve to; as, to salve a wound.
- n. - To heal; to remedy; to cure; to make good; to soothe, as
with an ointment, especially by some device, trick, or quibble; to
1 Syllable Words Starting with?