How many syllables in Sack
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A name formerly given to various dry Spanish wines.
- n. - A bag for holding and carrying goods of any kind; a
receptacle made of some kind of pliable material, as cloth, leather,
and the like; a large pouch.
- n. - A measure of varying capacity, according to local usage and
the substance. The American sack of salt is 215 pounds; the sack of
wheat, two bushels.
- n. - Originally, a loosely hanging garment for women, worn like a
cloak about the shoulders, and serving as a decorative appendage to the
gown; now, an outer garment with sleeves, worn by women; as, a dressing
- n. - A sack coat; a kind of coat worn by men, and extending from
top to bottom without a cross seam.
- n. - See 2d Sac, 2.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?