How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The state of being royal; the condition or quality of a
royal person; kingship; kingly office; sovereignty.
- n. - The person of a king or sovereign; majesty; as, in the
presence of royalty.
- n. - An emblem of royalty; -- usually in the plural, meaning
- n. - Kingliness; spirit of regal authority.
- n. - Domain; province; sphere.
- n. - That which is due to a sovereign, as a seigniorage on gold
and silver coined at the mint, metals taken from mines, etc.; the tax
exacted in lieu of such share; imperiality.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?