How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To form in its first rudiments, without revision,
correction, or polish.
- v. t. - To mold without nicety or elegance; to form with
asperities and inequalities.
- v. t. - To plaster with a mixture of lime and shells or
pebbles; as, to roughcast a building.
- n. - A rude model; the rudimentary, unfinished form of a
- n. - A kind of plastering made of lime, with a mixture of
shells or pebbles, used for covering buildings.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?