How many syllables in Rigor
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Rigidity; stiffness.
- n. - A sense of chilliness, with contraction of the skin; a
convulsive shuddering or tremor, as in the chill preceding a fever.
- n. - The becoming stiff or rigid; the state of being rigid;
rigidity; stiffness; hardness.
- n. - See 1st Rigor, 2.
- n. - Severity of climate or season; inclemency; as, the rigor of
the storm; the rigors of winter.
- n. - Stiffness of opinion or temper; rugged sternness; hardness;
relentless severity; hard-heartedness; cruelty.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?