How many syllables in Rider
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who, or that which, rides.
- n. - Formerly, an agent who went out with samples of goods to
obtain orders; a commercial traveler.
- n. - One who breaks or manages a horse.
- n. - An addition or amendment to a manuscript or other document,
which is attached on a separate piece of paper; in legislative
practice, an additional clause annexed to a bill while in course of
passage; something extra or burdensome that is imposed.
- n. - A problem of more than usual difficulty added to another on
an examination paper.
- n. - A Dutch gold coin having the figure of a man on horseback
stamped upon it.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?