How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act or fact of residing, abiding, or dwelling in a
place for some continuance of time; as, the residence of an American in
France or Italy for a year.
- n. - The place where one resides; an abode; a dwelling or
habitation; esp., a settled or permanent home or domicile.
- n. - The residing of an incumbent on his benefice; -- opposed
- n. - The place where anything rests permanently.
- n. - Subsidence, as of a sediment.
- n. - That which falls to the bottom of liquors; sediment;
also, refuse; residuum.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?