How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To return.
- v. i. - To go; to betake one's self; to resort; ass, to repair
to sanctuary for safety.
- n. - The act of repairing or resorting to a place.
- n. - Place to which one repairs; a haunt; a resort.
- v. t. - To restore to a sound or good state after decay, injury,
dilapidation, or partial destruction; to renew; to restore; to mend;
as, to repair a house, a road, a shoe, or a ship; to repair a shattered
- v. t. - To make amends for, as for an injury, by an equivalent;
to indemnify for; as, to repair a loss or damage.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?