How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To move away from the position occupied; to cause to
change place; to displace; as, to remove a building.
- v. t. - To cause to leave a person or thing; to cause to cease
to be; to take away; hence, to banish; to destroy; to put an end to; to
kill; as, to remove a disease.
- v. t. - To dismiss or discharge from office; as, the President
removed many postmasters.
- v. i. - To change place in any manner, or to make a change in
place; to move or go from one residence, position, or place to another.
- n. - The act of removing; a removal.
- n. - The transfer of one's business, or of one's domestic
belongings, from one location or dwelling house to another; -- in the
United States usually called a move.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?