How many syllables in Remit
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To send back; to give up; to surrender; to resign.
- v. t. - To restore.
- v. t. - To transmit or send, esp. to a distance, as money in
payment of a demand, account, draft, etc.; as, he remitted the amount
- v. t. - To send off or away; hence: (a) To refer or direct (one)
for information, guidance, help, etc. "Remitting them . . . to the
works of Galen." Sir T. Elyot. (b) To submit, refer, or leave
(something) for judgment or decision.
- v. t. - To relax in intensity; to make less violent; to abate.
- v. t. - To forgive; to pardon; to remove.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?