How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of referring, or the state of being referred;
as, reference to a chart for guidance.
- n. - That which refers to something; a specific direction of
the attention; as, a reference in a text-book.
- n. - Relation; regard; respect.
- n. - One who, or that which, is referred to.
- n. - One of whom inquires can be made as to the integrity,
capacity, and the like, of another.
- n. - A work, or a passage in a work, to which one is
3 Syllable Words Starting with?