How many syllables in Raw
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Not altered from its natural state; not prepared by the
action of heat; as, raw sienna; specifically, not cooked; not changed
by heat to a state suitable for eating; not done; as, raw meat.
- superl. - Hence: Unprepared for use or enjoyment; immature; unripe;
unseasoned; inexperienced; unpracticed; untried; as, raw soldiers; a
- superl. - Not worked in due form; in the natural state; untouched
by art; unwrought.
- superl. - Not distilled; as, raw water
- superl. - Not spun or twisted; as, raw silk or cotton
- superl. - Not mixed or diluted; as, raw spirits
1 Syllable Words Starting with?