How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who is employed to manage to affairs of another.
- n. - A person appointed to collect alms for those who could not
go out to beg for themselves, as lepers, the bedridden, etc.; hence a
- n. - An officer employed in admiralty and ecclesiastical
causes. He answers to an attorney at common law, or to a solicitor in
- n. - A representative of the clergy in convocation.
- n. - An officer in a university or college whose duty it is to
enforce obedience to the laws of the institution.
- v. t. - To act as a proctor toward; to manage as an attorney or
2 Syllable Words Starting with?