How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - First in order of time or development or in intention;
primitive; fundamental; original.
- a. - First in order, as being preparatory to something higher;
as, primary assemblies; primary schools.
- a. - First in dignity or importance; chief; principal; as,
primary planets; a matter of primary importance.
- a. - Earliest formed; fundamental.
- a. - Illustrating, possessing, or characterized by, some
quality or property in the first degree; having undergone the first
stage of substitution or replacement.
- n. - That which stands first in order, rank, or importance; a
3 Syllable Words Starting with?