How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Producing great physical effects; forcible; powerful'
efficacious; as, a potent medicine.
- a. - Having great authority, control, or dominion; puissant;
mighty; influential; as, a potent prince.
- a. - Powerful, in an intellectual or moral sense; having great
influence; as, potent interest; a potent argument.
- n. - A prince; a potentate.
- n. - A staff or crutch.
- n. - One of the furs; a surface composed of patches which are
supposed to represent crutch heads; they are always alternately argent
and azure, unless otherwise specially mentioned.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?