How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - See Picle.
- v. t. - A solution of salt and water, in which fish, meat, etc.,
may be preserved or corned; brine.
- v. t. - Vinegar, plain or spiced, used for preserving
vegetables, fish, eggs, oysters, etc.
- v. t. - Any article of food which has been preserved in brine or
- v. t. - A bath of dilute sulphuric or nitric acid, etc., to
remove burnt sand, scale rust, etc., from the surface of castings, or
other articles of metal, or to brighten them or improve their color.
- v. t. - A troublesome child; as, a little pickle.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?