How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Literally, the love of, including the search after,
wisdom; in actual usage, the knowledge of phenomena as explained by,
and resolved into, causes and reasons, powers and laws.
- n. - A particular philosophical system or theory; the
hypothesis by which particular phenomena are explained.
- n. - Practical wisdom; calmness of temper and judgment;
equanimity; fortitude; stoicism; as, to meet misfortune with
- n. - Reasoning; argumentation.
- n. - The course of sciences read in the schools.
- n. - A treatise on philosophy.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?