How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To celebrate loudly; to extol; to praise.
- v. t. - To assume the character of; to represent by a
fictitious appearance; to act the part of; hence, to counterfeit; to
feign; as, he tried to personate his brother; a personated devotion.
- v. t. - To set forth in an unreal character; to disguise; to
- v. t. - To personify; to typify; to describe.
- v. i. - To play or assume a character.
- a. - Having the throat of a bilabiate corolla nearly closed
by a projection of the base of the lower lip; masked, as in the flower
of the snapdragon.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?