How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - The act of passing; transit from one place to another;
movement from point to point; a going by, over, across, or through; as,
the passage of a man or a carriage; the passage of a ship or a bird;
the passage of light; the passage of fluids through the pores or
channels of the body.
- v. i. - Transit by means of conveyance; journey, as by water,
carriage, car, or the like; travel; right, liberty, or means, of
- v. i. - Price paid for the liberty to pass; fare; as, to pay
- v. i. - Removal from life; decease; departure; death.
- v. i. - Way; road; path; channel or course through or by which
one passes; way of exit or entrance; way of access or transit. Hence, a
common avenue to various apartments in a building; a hall; a corridor.
- v. i. - A continuous course, process, or progress; a connected
or continuous series; as, the passage of time.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?