How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who frequents the tables of the rich, or who lives at
another's expense, and earns his welcome by flattery; a hanger-on; a
toady; a sycophant.
- n. - A plant obtaining nourishment immediately from other
plants to which it attaches itself, and whose juices it absorbs; --
sometimes, but erroneously, called epiphyte.
- n. - A plant living on or within an animal, and supported at
its expense, as many species of fungi of the genus Torrubia.
- n. - An animal which lives during the whole or part of its
existence on or in the body of some other animal, feeding upon its
food, blood, or tissues, as lice, tapeworms, etc.
- n. - An animal which steals the food of another, as the
- n. - An animal which habitually uses the nest of another, as
the cowbird and the European cuckoo.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?