How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Extended in the same direction, and in all parts equally
distant; as, parallel lines; parallel planes.
- a. - Having the same direction or tendency; running side by
side; being in accordance (with); tending to the same result; -- used
with to and with.
- a. - Continuing a resemblance through many particulars;
applicable in all essential parts; like; similar; as, a parallel case;
a parallel passage.
- n. - A line which, throughout its whole extent, is equidistant
from another line; a parallel line, a parallel plane, etc.
- n. - Direction conformable to that of another line,
- n. - Conformity continued through many particulars or in all
essential points; resemblance; similarity.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?