How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Originally, a marginal mark or note, set in the margin
to call attention to something in the text, e. g., a change of subject;
now, the character /, commonly used in the text as a reference mark to
a footnote, or to indicate the place of a division into sections.
- n. - A distinct part of a discourse or writing; any section
or subdivision of a writing or chapter which relates to a particular
point, whether consisting of one or many sentences. The division is
sometimes noted by the mark /, but usually, by beginning the first
sentence of the paragraph on a new line and at more than the usual
distance from the margin.
- n. - A brief composition complete in one typographical
section or paragraph; an item, remark, or quotation comprised in a few
lines forming one paragraph; as, a column of news paragraphs; an
- v. t. - To divide into paragraphs; to mark with the character
- v. t. - To express in the compass of a paragraph; as, to
paragraph an article.
- v. t. - To mention in a paragraph or paragraphs
3 Syllable Words Starting with?