How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A universal mimic; an actor who assumes many parts;
also, any actor.
- n. - One who acts his part by gesticulation or dumb show
only, without speaking; a pantomimist.
- n. - A dramatic representation by actors who use only dumb
show; hence, dumb show, generally.
- n. - A dramatic and spectacular entertainment of which dumb
acting as well as burlesque dialogue, music, and dancing by Clown,
Harlequin, etc., are features.
- a. - Representing only in mute actions; pantomimic; as, a
3 Syllable Words Starting with?