How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- p. p. - of Overrun
- v. t. - To run over; to grow or spread over in excess; to
invade and occupy; to take possession of; as, the vine overran its
trellis; the farm is overrun with witch grass.
- v. t. - To exceed in distance or speed of running; to go beyond
or pass in running.
- v. t. - To go beyond; to extend in part beyond; as, one line
overruns another in length.
- v. t. - To abuse or oppress, as if by treading upon.
- v. t. - To carry over, or back, as type, from one line or page
into the next after, or next before.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?