How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Conformed to order; in order; regular; as, an orderly
course or plan.
- a. - Observant of order, authority, or rule; hence, obedient;
quiet; peaceable; not unruly; as, orderly children; an orderly
- a. - Performed in good or established order; well-regulated.
- a. - Being on duty; keeping order; conveying orders.
- adv. - According to due order; regularly; methodically; duly.
- n. - A noncommissioned officer or soldier who attends a
superior officer to carry his orders, or to render other service.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?