How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which admits of being counted or reckoned; a unit, or
an aggregate of units; a numerable aggregate or collection of
individuals; an assemblage made up of distinct things expressible by
- n. - A collection of many individuals; a numerous assemblage; a
- n. - A numeral; a word or character denoting a number; as, to
put a number on a door.
- n. - Numerousness; multitude.
- n. - The state or quality of being numerable or countable.
- n. - Quantity, regarded as made up of an aggregate of separate
2 Syllable Words Starting with?