How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A kernel; hence, a central mass or point about which
matter is gathered, or to which accretion is made; the central or
material portion; -- used both literally and figuratively.
- n. - The body or the head of a comet.
- n. - An incipient ovule of soft cellular tissue.
- n. - A whole seed, as contained within the seed coats.
- n. - A body, usually spheroidal, in a cell or a protozoan,
distinguished from the surrounding protoplasm by a difference in
refrangibility and in behavior towards chemical reagents. It is more or
less protoplasmic, and consists of a clear fluid (achromatin) through
which extends a network of fibers (chromatin) in which may be suspended
a second rounded body, the nucleolus (see Nucleoplasm). See Cell
division, under Division.
- n. - The tip, or earliest part, of a univalve or bivalve shell.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?