How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Not engaged on either side; not taking part with or
assisting either of two or more contending parties; neuter;
- a. - Neither good nor bad; of medium quality; middling; not
decided or pronounced.
- a. - Neuter. See Neuter, a., 3.
- a. - Having neither acid nor basic properties; unable to turn
red litmus blue or blue litmus red; -- said of certain salts or other
compounds. Contrasted with acid, and alkaline.
- n. - A person or a nation that takes no part in a contest
between others; one who is neutral.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?