How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The quality or state of being necessary, unavoidable, or
absolutely requisite; inevitableness; indispensableness.
- n. - The condition of being needy or necessitous; pressing
need; indigence; want.
- n. - That which is necessary; a necessary; a requisite;
something indispensable; -- often in the plural.
- n. - That which makes an act or an event unavoidable;
irresistible force; overruling power; compulsion, physical or moral;
- n. - The negation of freedom in voluntary action; the
subjection of all phenomena, whether material or spiritual, to
inevitable causation; necessitarianism.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?