How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To increase in number; to make more numerous; to add
- v. t. - To add (any given number or quantity) to itself a
certain number of times; to find the product of by multiplication; thus
7 multiplied by 8 produces the number 56; to multiply two numbers. See
the Note under Multiplication.
- v. t. - To increase (the amount of gold or silver) by the arts
- v. i. - To become greater in number; to become numerous.
- v. i. - To increase in extent and influence; to spread.
- v. i. - To increase amount of gold or silver by the arts of
3 Syllable Words Starting with?