How many syllables in Moral
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Relating to duty or obligation; pertaining to those
intentions and actions of which right and wrong, virtue and vice, are
predicated, or to the rules by which such intentions and actions ought
to be directed; relating to the practice, manners, or conduct of men as
social beings in relation to each other, as respects right and wrong,
so far as they are properly subject to rules.
- a. - Conformed to accepted rules of right; acting in conformity
with such rules; virtuous; just; as, a moral man. Used sometimes in
distinction from religious; as, a moral rather than a religious life.
- a. - Capable of right and wrong action or of being governed by a
sense of right; subject to the law of duty.
- a. - Acting upon or through one's moral nature or sense of right,
or suited to act in such a manner; as, a moral arguments; moral
considerations. Sometimes opposed to material and physical; as, moral
pressure or support.
- a. - Supported by reason or probability; practically sufficient;
-- opposed to legal or demonstrable; as, a moral evidence; a moral
- a. - Serving to teach or convey a moral; as, a moral lesson;
2 Syllable Words Starting with?