How many syllables in Mine
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - See Mien.
- pron. & a. - Belonging to me; my. Used as a pronominal to me; my.
Used as a pronominal adjective in the predicate; as, "Vengeance is
mine; I will repay." Rom. xii. 19. Also, in the old style, used
attributively, instead of my, before a noun beginning with a vowel.
- v. i. - To dig a mine or pit in the earth; to get ore, metals,
coal, or precious stones, out of the earth; to dig in the earth for
minerals; to dig a passage or cavity under anything in order to
overthrow it by explosives or otherwise.
- v. i. - To form subterraneous tunnel or hole; to form a burrow or
lodge in the earth; as, the mining cony.
- v. t. - To dig away, or otherwise remove, the substratum or
foundation of; to lay a mine under; to sap; to undermine; hence, to
ruin or destroy by slow degrees or secret means.
- v. t. - To dig into, for ore or metal.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?