How many syllables in Mince
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To cut into very small pieces; to chop fine; to hash; as,
to mince meat.
- v. t. - To suppress or weaken the force of; to extenuate; to
palliate; to tell by degrees, instead of directly and frankly; to clip,
as words or expressions; to utter half and keep back half of.
- v. t. - To affect; to make a parade of.
- v. i. - To walk with short steps; to walk in a prim, affected
- v. i. - To act or talk with affected nicety; to affect delicacy
- n. - A short, precise step; an affected manner.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?