How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Depression of spirits; a gloomy state continuing a
considerable time; deep dejection; gloominess.
- n. - Great and continued depression of spirits, amounting to
mental unsoundness; melancholia.
- n. - Pensive maditation; serious thoughtfulness.
- n. - Ill nature.
- a. - Depressed in spirits; dejected; gloomy dismal.
- a. - Producing great evil and grief; causing dejection;
calamitous; afflictive; as, a melancholy event.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?