How many syllables in Match
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Anything used for catching and retaining or communicating
fire, made of some substance which takes fire readily, or remains
burning some time; esp., a small strip or splint of wood dipped at one
end in a substance which can be easily ignited by friction, as a
preparation of phosphorus or chlorate of potassium.
- v. - A person or thing equal or similar to another; one able to
mate or cope with another; an equal; a mate.
- v. - A bringing together of two parties suited to one another, as
for a union, a trial of skill or force, a contest, or the like
- v. - A contest to try strength or skill, or to determine
superiority; an emulous struggle.
- v. - A matrimonial union; a marriage.
- v. - An agreement, compact, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?