How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Originally, an officer who had the care of horses; a
- n. - An officer of high rank, charged with the arrangement of
ceremonies, the conduct of operations, or the like
- n. - One who goes before a prince to declare his coming and
provide entertainment; a harbinger; a pursuivant.
- n. - One who regulates rank and order at a feast or any other
assembly, directs the order of procession, and the like.
- n. - The chief officer of arms, whose duty it was, in ancient
times, to regulate combats in the lists.
- n. - The highest military officer.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?