How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The quality or condition of being major or greater;
- n. - The military rank of a major.
- n. - The condition of being of full age, or authorized by law
to manage one's own affairs.
- n. - The greater number; more than half; as, a majority of
mankind; a majority of the votes cast.
- n. - Ancestors; ancestry.
- n. - The amount or number by which one aggregate exceeds all
other aggregates with which it is contrasted; especially, the number by
which the votes for a successful candidate exceed those for all other
candidates; as, he is elected by a majority of five hundred votes. See
4 Syllable Words Starting with?