How many syllables in List
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A line inclosing or forming the extremity of a piece of
ground, or field of combat; hence, in the plural (lists), the ground or
field inclosed for a race or combat.
- v. t. - To inclose for combat; as, to list a field.
- v. i. - To hearken; to attend; to listen.
- v. t. - To listen or hearken to.
- v. i. - To desire or choose; to please.
- v. i. - To lean; to incline; as, the ship lists to port.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?