How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The shafts or thills of a wagon or carriage.
- n. - The detachable fore part of a gun carriage, consisting of
two wheels, an axle, and a shaft to which the horses are attached. On
top is an ammunition box upon which the cannoneers sit.
- n. - Gutters or conduits on each side of the keelson to afford a
passage for water to the pump well.
- v. t. - To attach to the limber; as, to limber a gun.
- a. - Easily bent; flexible; pliant; yielding.
- v. t. - To cause to become limber; to make flexible or pliant.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?