How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The state of a free person; exemption from subjection to
the will of another claiming ownership of the person or services;
freedom; -- opposed to slavery, serfdom, bondage, or subjection.
- n. - Freedom from imprisonment, bonds, or other restraint upon
- n. - A privilege conferred by a superior power; permission
granted; leave; as, liberty given to a child to play, or to a witness
to leave a court, and the like.
- n. - Privilege; exemption; franchise; immunity enjoyed by
prescription or by grant; as, the liberties of the commercial cities of
- n. - The place within which certain immunities are enjoyed, or
jurisdiction is exercised.
- n. - A certain amount of freedom; permission to go freely
within certain limits; also, the place or limits within which such
freedom is exercised; as, the liberties of a prison.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?